- 4 pork chops, with or without fat
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cooking oil
- Combine ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper. Rub all over the pork chops. Let it stay for 15 minutes for the flavors to get absorbed.
- Meanwhile, combine the flour, garlic powder, and paprika in a large resealable Ziploc or freezer bag. Mix well.
- Heat the cooking oil in a wide pan.
- While the oil is heating-up, light;y dredge the pork chops in the flour mixture until the entire slice is completely covered.
- Pan fry each side for 5 to 7 minutes in low to medium heat. Note: do not fry in high heat to avoid the pork chops from getting burnt easily. It can also quickly cook the outer part, but the inside might still be uncooked.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.