Max’s have been well known for Filipinos because of its tender and juicy Fried Chicken. Reminiscing to the part where you had a promotion or a high grade to celebrate, surely you have ordered the famous Max’s style Fried Chicken.
With this recipe, your reminiscing will be complete because you’ll be able to remake the goodness of Max’s Fried Chicken. And do not worry about using special or pricey ingredients, because this recipe only calls for 3 different seasonings to recreate this masterpiece on a plate: salt, garlic, and fish sauce. Get frying and try this recipe now!
- 2 whole spring chicken
- 2 heads garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp iodized salt
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- Oil for deep frying
- Clean whole chicken well. Pat dry. Season with salt all over and inside cavities.
- Stuff crushed garlic inside cavities.
- Pour and rub over fish sauce on whole chicken and marinate for at least 1 hour, turning occasionally to distribute the marinade.
- After an hour, strain out the marinade.
- Deep-fry in preheated 350 degrees F oil for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm with Jufran ketchup.