- 2 cup long grain rice (cooked)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ cup capsicum (red, green yellow) (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup mushrooms
- ½ cup cabbage (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 cup spring onion (greens and whites separated)
- 2-3 tbsp soya sauce
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 3-4 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- In a deep frying pan, heat oil and sauté garlic and spring onion whites in it for just 1-2 mins.
- Add capsicum, cabbage and mushrooms along with salt, pepper and brown sugar and mix well over high heat for 3-5 mins.
- Now add soya sauce and cooked rice, and toss them well to mix evenly.
- In the end, cover the lid and simmer for just 2 mins. over low heat so that all the flavors combine well.
- Serve the hot mushroom fried rice with topping of green spring onions.