- 1 package puff pastry
- 1-2 bell peppers
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp of oil
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ package cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 100 g of the ham strips
- 1 egg for brushing
- sesame seeds for the top
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees C convection.
- Cut the peppers into strips and chop the garlic. Put it in a bag together with the salt and the oil. Shake well and come on a baking sheet with baking paper. Put it in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the peppers are a little black at the tips.
- Roll out the puff pastry and divide into 4 equal squares. Butter out the piquant cheese on one half of the square on all of them. Spread the ham on top of the cheese and finally the peppers.
- Beat an egg lightly and brush the edges. Then fold up the other half of the filling and use a fork to seal them. Brush the top with egg and sprinkle some sesame on.
- Put them on a baking sheet with baking paper and bake in the oven for about 12 minutes or until golden.
Source : One Kitchen