Coleslaw is a cabbage salad mixed with mayonnaise and other vegetables. This is one of the favorite salads of Filipinos, normally served in burgers or as a side dish. It’s actually not that hard to make Coleslaw. With the right mixture of ingredients, you can make restaurant-level Coleslaw right at home!
You may see several different recipes of making Coleslaw but make sure to try this one. It has it’s own unique flavor that you’ll surely love. See the ingredients with this easy to follow recipe and have fun making it anytime!
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple, well-drained
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup thick whipping cream
- Put all ingredients in a bowl
- Mix well and chili before serving.