- 1 fresh roll of french, bagette, or italian bread (whichever you prefer)
- 1 stick salted butter, at room temperature
- 4 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut bread roll in half lengthwise.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together butter, minced garlic, garlic powder, parsley, olive oil and parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Liberally spread garlic butter mixture on each half of bread.
- Bake bread for 10-14 minutes or until bread is crisp and top is golden brown.
- Tip: If you want to brown the top even more, turn your broiler on for 1-2 minutes but watch carefully so your bread doesn’t burn!!
- Cut bread into slices and serve.